Re: Fw: IE versus Netscape

by Tamara Abbey <tamara(at)abbeyink.com>

 Date:  Tue, 13 Mar 2001 19:21:17 -0600
 To:  "Phil Collis" <phil(at)databasewebsites.co.uk>,
<hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Phil,

Not my area by a long shot, but I do recall seeing your original posts. For
DOM-related things, I'm going to refer you to http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/js/
-- Peter-Paul Koch is about the only one that I've run across that can even
come close to explaining these things. I'm just not a programmer by nature,
but perhaps you could find some clues at his site?

I believe he subscribes to techniques, if nothing else, you might want to
try your question there.

FWIW,
~Tamara

[snip]