Re: Banner exchanges

by Virginia Blalock <virginia(at)visionsnet.com>

 Date:  Mon, 29 Nov 1999 10:23:22 -0600
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 08:21 PM 11/26/99 , Chris wrote:

>Hello all, I hope everyone had a good and safe Thanksgiving!
>My question is:  Is there any factual info as to the usefulness and
>traffic increase for all those banner exchange sites like link exchange
>and the others?   Good use of space or good waste of time?  I would
>appreciate feedback regarding business sites as well as personal sites.
>TIA for your time!

I had LE on my personal sites for a while but they really weren't worth it
for me. The click-through ratios were not very large at all. I am not sure
whether business sites have different results, though. I couldn't justify
having the banners on my site anymore. They took up space and attention
away from my content.

Virginia's Visions
http://www.visionsnet.com