RE: Submitting a form

by Sharon-Adelaide <sll(at)chariot.net.au>

 Date:  Sat, 11 Mar 2000 00:02:03 +1030
 To:  Dennis Lapcewich <Dennis.Lapcewich(at)unisa.edu.au>,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hmm I think it is late for you

Adelaide is half an hour behind so maybe I am awake a little more..unless
you are in WA..

But the question he asked is well I think i have answered...I have a
feedback form that I understand he wants on my website...

So who knows..maybe both of us lack sleep..but I hope Richard finds what he
needs from the list...

Cheers

Sharon

At 10:50 PM 10/03/00 +1030, you wrote:
>Richard,
>
>It's late here in Oz and bloody hot for 10:30pm at night so my advance
>apologies if I say I don't understand the question (try 33*C and 55%RH!).  :)

Work like you don't need the money.
Love like you've never been hurt
Dance like nobody's watching.

My Personal Website
http://www.chariot.net.au/~sll
My own business Website
http://www.chariot.net.au/~sll/slldesign.htm

If you are Australian..please join either of my webrings
Personal Website:
http://www.chariot.net.au/~sll/aussiewebring.htm
Business Website:
http://www.chariot.net.au/~sll/ausbusiness.htm