Re: NN operational

by "Smokin' Dave" <smokindave(at)smokindave.com>

 Date:  Wed, 14 Jun 2000 12:21:22 -0500
 To:  "David Pippen" <gadale(at)earthlink.net>,
<hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 09:13 AM 6/14/00 -0400, David Pippen wrote:
>I was told that my page is not working in NN can someone take a look
>http://www.georgia-dale-specialty.com/test/test3.html

David, without a doubt (and no time to look at your code right now), I'd
swear your missing a closing table tag somewhere. Netscape is very
unforgiving of this. No matter what's in the table, how your code is
written, what cool colors you use, how many rows and cells are there, blah,
blah, if the table lacks just one closing tag, Netscape will laugh at the
code, eat in front of you when you're starving, then ignore the code
altogether.

mistake, run your code through a good validator and see what happens.