Re: Validation Nightmare

by "Mr. J. Michael Cates" <jmcates(at)ameritech.net>

 Date:  Sun, 19 Mar 2000 16:49:42 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Here are some hints that I use when designing....

Formatting Structure

Paragraph
Special Characters and fields
Font

I found if you format in these order you virtually no problems..

Here is a sample

[p align="center"][a href="something"][font color="somecolor"]My
text[/font][/a][/p]

You will notice that many WYSIWYG editors format in this manner also.

At 03:14 PM 3/19/00, Donna M Smillie wrote:
> [...]

Sincerely,

Mr. J. Michael Cates
jmcates(at)ameritech.net