Re: hwg mailing list Protocol ???

by Sandy Fields <sandy(at)sannicron.com>

 Date:  Wed, 24 May 2000 16:50:08 -0400
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 02:59 PM 05/24/00, Kate Pollara wrote:

>Is there any way that people can add a code such as hwg at the beginning
>of their subject area so we can all know that the mail we are opening isn't
>junk mail/spam/virus etc?

I see that you have Outlook Express.  Doesn't it have a filtering
feature?  You can set your filters based on the "To:" field or the
"Reply-to:" field.  All mail addressed to this list will then automatically
go to a specific folder.  That way you'll know that all the mail in that
folder came from this list.

-- Sandy