Domain Email Question

by Sandy Fields <sandy(at)sannicron.com>

 Date:  Thu, 08 Jun 2000 10:13:10 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
I just got my first client (YAY!), and I think I've run across a problem
that I hadn't anticipated.

We've registered her domain and selected a hosting service.  The problem is
sending and receiving her domain email.  AOL is her only internet service,
and I can't figure out a way to get her email.  If she connects to the
internet through AOL and uses software software such as Eudora, Pegasus,
Outlook, etc., she still can't get her domain email.  Does anyone know how
to do this?  Will I have to tell her she must spend yet more money and sign
up with a *real* internet provide (I don't like AOL much at all) in order
to get her email?

-- Sandy
Sannicron Web Design
http://www.sannicron.com