Re: Domain Email Question

by Sandy Fields <sandy(at)sannicron.com>

 Date:  Fri, 09 Jun 2000 18:02:14 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:56 PM 06/09/00, Paul Wilson wrote:
>I also keep an account at AOL, my main reason is for web browser
>compatibility testing.  It may be i.e., but its not the SAME i.e. that you
>get from Mickey$oft.

Exactly.  And that's one reason why I keep AOL too.

>If you use CSS or JavaScript this could be
>significant.  There are almost as many AOL'ers as there are Netscape'ers if
>you believe some of the reports.

I believe it.  AOL makes it all so simple.  It comes already loaded on
almost every new computer nowadays; and people who know nothing about the
internet can get on and browse quickly and easily with AOL.  Actually, a
person who is brand new to the internet is pretty much the only type of
person I'd recommend AOL to.

-- Sandy