Re: Kelly B. needs a little guidance

by ErthWlkr(at)aol.com

 Date:  Sun, 4 Feb 2001 22:49:10 EST
 To:  KellySBishop(at)aol.com,
hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Kelly:

You wrote:

> Yes, I do have AOL 6.0.  I've heard back from the list owner that this is
> something I should be able to change.  But I haven't found anything in my
AOL
> settings so far that will allow me to do that.  I think I may be up a tree.

> Ah the wonders of modern technology.

Ordinarily, you would have the choice of either text only or html email. But
not on AOL 6.0.  There have been so many complaints about it that you would
think AOL would provide an update that would allow you to toggle between the
two.

Unfortunately, this isn't the wonders of modern technology, but an incredible
exhibition of arrogance.

- Jeff