Re: Interesting demographic!

by "Jeniffer C. Johnson" <lead(at)offlead.com>

 Date:  Sun, 16 Dec 2001 11:09:08 -0600
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Well, urban doesn't always mean broadband either. I'm only 11 miles from
downtown Dallas, in a pseudo-rural setting, and the best my phone lines
will handle is 36k. No dsl, no cable, and if it rains I lose the phone
lines completely. :)  I try telling myself that it's good for me to remain
very aware of download times for my clients. ;)

Jeniffer