Re: off topic but......thank you

by susie <susie(at)execpc.com>

 Date:  Thu, 05 Apr 2001 19:57:03 -0500
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thank you all for your helpful replies to my question.

The "correct" answer is that the file format (.cpt) is specific to certain
software (Corel) needs to be exported in a .gif or .jpg format for my
purposes.  My client will export it in an appropriate format for me tomorrow.

So, thank you Tamara, Blue, Ted, Freda, Jeff, Ken and all others who spent
the time trying to help me.

An aside:
Several people offered the information that .cpt is (apparently also) a Mac
format.  I don't know how this figures in; I'd guess it's just a coincidence?

Thanks again

Susie