Re: P.S. re: check this site

by bkrWeb Services <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>

 Date:  Mon, 28 May 2001 22:48:19 -0500
 To:  "Richard and Jolene Johnson" <jonric(at)tx3.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Our messages crossed.  Yours came in as mine went out.

I've never sliced images, but looking at your code, it looks like you're
trying to use images of a fixed width in a table which changes size
depending on the browser size.  You may want to just declare a table width
and have it be that size regardless of the browser size.

Kathie