Netscape again

by bkrWeb Services <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>

 Date:  Sat, 13 Oct 2001 20:00:36 -0500
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I'm having a heck of a time figuring out what my problem is here.  I'm
working on a page, which looks fine in IE5 and Opera.  Netscape 4.7 is
giving me grief.  Unfortunately (or fortunately, if it makes me code
better) the client uses Netscape almost exclusively.  The page is
www.blackhawkpresbyter.org/v4/index.html .  The box on the right with the
computer image should be all blue, not just behind the text.  I know
there's a fix, but I can't figure out what it is.  What I really don't get
is I used essentially the same .css file as I did for another site I'm
developing -- www.greaterconnections.com -- the top right hand box -- to
sign up for the newsletter.  Why does it work one place and not the
other?  (or what is it I'm doing differently?)

Both the html and css files validate at w3.

Any ideas?

Kathie