rendering differently

by bkrWeb Services <bkrweb(at)bkrweb.com>

 Date:  Fri, 30 Nov 2001 20:17:23 -0600
 To:  <hwg-basics(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I have something strange going on and I wonder if someone on the list can
help me figure it out.

The page in question is at http://www.blackhawkpresbytery.org/indexdum.html
.  Under the picture is a timeline of sorts.  When I look at the page as
saved on my desktop the bullets are left justified in their column.  When I
upload the same file and look at it online the bullets are centered and
look awful.  This happens in both IE5 and Opera5.12.  I don't currently
have Netscape on this machine so can't check it in that.

Two questions:

ONE:  why is this?

TWO:  what do I need to do to get the page to render as left justified?

Thanks.

Kathie