RE: All Webmasters - DO NOT Change Your Home Page

by Kukla Fran and Ollie <weblists2001(at)yahoo.com>

 Date:  Tue, 11 Sep 2001 16:55:19 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org,
hwg-techniques(at)mail.hwg.org
 Cc:  bryan.westbrook(at)amd.com
  todo: View Thread, Original
Brian,

I agree with you.

For the record, I did not turn off any of my pages on any web sites under
my control.  I never had any intention to do that.

The idea was not mine.  I was asked to pass it along and I agreed.  I would
think individual webmasters would use their own judgement and common sense
and act accordingly.

My web sites now have an American flag flying.  It has nothing to do with
being a memorial, rather an attempt to unite under the flag.  IMHO, America
has not been particularly unified for a while, but I will save such debates
for another forum.

Dennis