Re: Problem using graphic background with tables

by pet70 <pet70(at)a-o.com>

 Date:  Fri, 28 Sep 2001 12:52:56 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Dave:

>the school's building in a large table.  It renders fine in IE.  In
>Netscape, the background breaks up in a strange way.

What software are you using to create the page?

I see "MSHTML 5.50.4807.2300" (obviously a Microsoft product) in the
code... and every time I've seen a page created using this software (this
name always appears in the source code), it does NOT render properly in
Netscape. I don't know what it does, but that software creates problems
every single time--I've gotten jobs just to correct the problems that
software creates. If you have a choice, I would suggest you use other
software....

Pat