Re: Dilemma with Radio Buttons

by ErthWlkr(at)aol.com

 Date:  Mon, 20 Nov 2000 13:09:43 EST
 To:  jtpolk(at)texas.net,
hwg-basics(at)mail.hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hiya JT and Friends:

JT wrote:

>Seeing the None at the bottom of the list is very clear and should not
>lead to any customer confusion.
>
>They are going to have to click on something to clear just that section,
>so why not have it be something that requires little if any thought on
>their part.

I've read through the emails on this issue and also did some research only to
find the same information presented here.

But I've got a question for JT and the other experienced users -

Is it possible to set up each section as a form in itself with its own clear
button?  And then could you tie each section together upon hitting a SUBMIT
button at the end of the form?

Is this possible?  Just curious....

- Jeff K.