Re: Netscape madness..

by ErthWlkr(at)aol.com

 Date:  Tue, 27 Mar 2001 21:32:01 EST
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hiya Fuzzy, Susan, and Friends:

Sue wrote:

> Either you have already fixed it or gremlins have overtaken your computer
>  system.  I called up your link in Netscape 3.0 800x600 resolution, and
>  everything looked fine.  The search box is in the left-hand column neatly
>  lined up under all the other buttons.

If only it were true... :-(

Your browser may be the exception - I'm still getting the distorted table.
When I isolate that table in a separate HTML doc, the problem goes away.  So
it's something in the code in my page - or at least that's my thought. As
Fuzzy says, it might be the nested tables - this is the third table in so
maybe NN is gagging on it.

What's interesting is that if I remove the row with the input box, the table
shrinks to the correct size.  The gremlin is in there somehow....

Phooey - I'm gonna drown my troubles in some Ben and Jerry's....  :-)

- Jeff K.