Re: RE: spelling and grammar

by ErthWlkr(at)aol.com

 Date:  Fri, 23 Jun 2000 13:21:30 EDT
 To:  VillanoP(at)usachcs-emh1.army.mil
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hiya Paul

You wrote (and I did neglect to pass the earlier message on to the list so
*thanks*):

>But if the intent is to give folks who know word
>processing programs but don't know HTML the ability to edit HTML, technology
>and MS Word 2000 seem to be the answer.  (SCREAMS OF HORROR.)

It's a good middle ground - - but that's all it is.   :-)

Like the commerical says, ignore the editors/writers, and they will go away.
Then what?  You always move into the future with one foot firmly planted in
the past...

{  Don't ya just love getting philosophical? :-)  }

- Jeff Kopito