Re: insert data into form question

by Lori Eldridge <lorield(at)uswest.net>

 Date:  Wed, 13 Sep 2000 18:51:39 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Jeff and all,

>Still trying to work out that script problem - BUT did you notice you have
>left your <.FORM> tag open, a <.B> tag open, a <.FONT> tag open?

How embarassing! No wonder it didn't work. I should have run it
through a validator before asking for help. Too much copy/paste going
on.

>Did you notice that in the table where you have the picture of the car, you
>specifiy a <.TD> width of 240, yet an image width of 240, height 110 while
>you spec an image as width 439, hieght 193?

Ok, fixed that. I had copied it from the previous page with a smaller
photo and forgot to change the dimensions for the enlarged picture.

>I happened to pick up on it since on my PC the photo is hard left on IE.
>
>Check these out....gotta go.... :-)

I checked it on several validators and finally got all the bugs out
of it and it's working ok in both NN and IE now.

Thanks to all for your help.

Lori