Re: image and other folders

by Lori Eldridge <lorield(at)uswest.net>

 Date:  Fri, 22 Sep 2000 19:47:43 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Hi Shelly,

>	It's Opinion Time! - I'm pondering the necessity of putting
>images in a folder to keep them grouped together and separate
>from the html files for uploading to a website.  These are not
>large websites that I'm working on - just 11 and 14 pages for the
>two I'm thinking about.  For some it just might be a matter of
>personal preference but I'd like to hear some feedback on the
>whys and wherefores and any possible problems.

I am putting all images in folders because I'm working on a car
dealership and the images will change often and I will have to delete
some images every month and will be easier to find in their own
folder. I even separated them between new car image folders and used
and they are also in different directories.  For a site that is
static you may not need to do this.

Take care,

Lori