re: mouse-over problem again

by Lori Eldridge <lorield(at)uswest.net>

 Date:  Sat, 28 Jul 2001 21:50:09 -0700
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi All,

Michael McKee said:

>Hi Lori,
>A couple of things. The rollovers work fine in IE 5.1 for Mac OS X, so I  don't think you actually did anything wrong,

Actually, someone informed me that the comment tag above the script was broken and therefore the buttons wouldn't work.

>except maybe making the  script a little too advanced for some browsers. I'm surprised actually  that you did all the oop stuff with:

a friend wrote the code for me. Someone else just wrote better code for me which I'm using now and everything is working fine again.

I wasn't aware this page threw javaScript errors for NN 3, etc. I quit checking code with them recently but if I want to produce asccesible web pages I guess I'd better get back to it. I know a lot of people can't afford the newer computers with Ram large enough to hold NN 4 and IE 4--I know I coudn't for a long time.

thanks for everyone's helpful suggestions,

take care,
Lori
www.loriswebs.com