Re: check box updating

by Floyd Baker <fbaker(at)olm1.com>

 Date:  Fri, 02 Mar 2001 20:14:31 -0500
 To:  Floyd Baker <fbaker(at)olm1.com>
 Cc:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
On Thu, 01 Mar 2001 13:27:36 -0500, you wrote:

>Hello everyone.
>
>I have an input form with check box sections...  The initial input is ok but
>when it is pulled up again to change things, I cannot get the checks to appear
>in the places they were put originally.  I've been trying name and value
>variables, etc. but nothing works.  I see the variable names complete with $ in
>the fields of the table records.  I'm missing something for sure.  Can someone
>point it out what it is?
>
>Or perhaps should I ask this question in the mysql list?
>
>Thanks..
>
>Floyd

Just to expound a bit, actually I'm using mysql, php4 and html in combination
here.   I can bring back variables to fill in the text boxes, etc. of course,
but not the switch type check boxes, or radio buttons either.  Can these be made
to auto-fill in any way?  I don't recall ever seeing it done.

Floyd