Re: form entry tabbing?

by Floyd Baker <fbaker(at)olm1.com>

 Date:  Thu, 22 Jun 2000 09:53:49 -0400
 To:  hwg-basics(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

Sorry.. I guess I was tired and I'm also new at this.   Should have said I was
coding a form to be completed on screen.  I'm wondering how to code in a tab,
"jump to the next field", feature...  It may be obvious to most but not to me.
I suspect that it can't be done in html cause I can't find anything that says I
can, but I've done it on some pages.   Any other opinions would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks.

Floyd