RE: Email Address Identity Crisis :)

by "Chris Montgomery" <monty(at)astutia.com>

 Date:  Fri, 7 Jul 2000 13:17:30 -0500
 To:  "HWG Business" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Gina,

Use a good POP email program like Eudora or MS Outlook.  Set up separate
mail accounts for each of your email accounts (including your aliases).
Then set up separate mail folders (I have hundreds of folders, arranged
by subject/category).  You can then create rules/filters to
automagically route incoming messages to targeted mail folders depending
on subject, who sent the message, etc.  The hard part is finding time to
read everything.

As far as creating aliases under your domain, anything goes.  I use
aliases like billing, accounts, service, orders, webmaster, complaints,
etc.  Whatever works for you.

Chris Montgomery             monty(at)astutia.com

Web Development & Consulting http://www.astutia.com
Allaire Consulting Partner & NetObjects Reseller
210-490-3249/888-745-7603    Fax 210-490-4692
Find a Job in San Antonio    http://www.sajobnet.com