Re: Domain Name Ownership Transfer Question

by "Steve Mount" <steve(at)saltyrain.com>

 Date:  Sun, 8 Jul 2001 22:22:00 -0400
 To:  "Reb" <reb(at)eclectics.com>,
"David Jemison" <pithon(at)lifeinkorea.com>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I've used joker.com quite often ... though I am moving to pairnic.com
because I am a pair customer (plus joker's domain transfer procedure is too
hard and requires a fax to Germany).  Hopefully by the next renewal cycle
I'll be NSI-free.

Steve Mount, Software Engineer            steve(at)saltyrain.com
Home Site                            http://www.saltyrain.com
US Constitution Online          http://www.usconstitution.net
Free Your Soul             http://www.anonymousconfession.com