Re: Review Time

by "Taylor-Made" <taymade(at)home.com>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Mar 2000 14:02:20 -0600
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I give my clients 3 months.  If after that time they want changes, I charge.
I have found that there are so many variables (vacations, getting pictures
taken if needed, illness, bad weather, etc.) that can delay a client from
okaying their web site.  3 months seems to work well for me.  If they know
they have to pay after, they seem to get it done faster.  During the first
three months they can change what they want.  I may be lucky, but only minor
changes have needed to be done on the sites I designed.  I have already have
several clients pay me for redesigning their sites after about a year.  They
tell me I am so reasonable that it doesn't hurt their budget.

Joyce