Re: Question about children and memberships

by "Bob Webb" <bobwebb2(at)webbcounsel.com>

 Date:  Sat, 19 May 2001 15:26:20 -0400
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>,
"InterDesign" <pperry(at)inter-design.net>
  todo: View Thread, Original
See "How to Comply With The Children's Online Privacy Protection Rule" on
the Federal Trade Commission's website
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/pubs/buspubs/coppa.htm

and

"Kidz Privacy" (another FTC sponsored site) at
http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/conline/edcams/kidzprivacy/index.html

Both these sites offer tons of links, resources and information.