Re: non-profit work

by "Bebe Kinnett" <absolute(at)wirefire.com>

 Date:  Mon, 6 Oct 2003 18:05:15 -0400
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
It is really great that you are doing free work for non-profit orgs.  We are
now in a position to start doing this also.

I believe there are different rules for donating tangible items than
services.

I'd love to hear if anyone could give us some tips!

Thanks,
Bebe Kinnett
Absolute Webdesigns
www.absolutewv.com