Re: Merchant Accounts?

by "Michael Schultz" <mike(at)virtualtech.com>

 Date:  Thu, 1 Feb 2001 13:38:50 -0600
 To:  "Genesis Web Designs" <gdrennon(at)genesiswebdesigns.com>,
<hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Gina!

Have you considered PayPal?  Very simple to use, just place a link on the
site as a "Buy Now" button.  The code for the link can be generated at the
PayPal site so that it will charge for that particular product.  See it at
www.paypal.com

We have used it on occasion for just the type of client you are speaking
of... the ones that only have a few products to sell, not requiring a full
blown e-commerce package.

An example of a site that we designed using PayPal can be seen at
www.asomworks.org/store.htm

Michael Schultz
Vice President of Operations
Virtualtech Web Site Design and Promotion http://www.virtualtech.com