Re: hosting horror stories

by "Darrell King" <darrell(at)webctr.com>

 Date:  Wed, 30 Aug 2000 13:24:01 -0400
 To:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>,
"Onyx Graphics" <warfire(at)voicenet.com>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I don't know about a resource to report them to, but I can recommend a new
home.

http://tvcnet.com

They have fast Pentiums, Apache on Linux, PHP(4!), Perl, MySQL, unlimited
POPs, 200 megs, 6 Gigs monthly transfer, multiple T3's, an comprehensive
online manual, a forum for mututal help (like this list), and are even doing
an NT thing now for those who must have...:).

TVCNet is dedicated to resellers, so you are not in retail competition with
your hosting company.

Write jim(at)tvcnet.com.  Tell him Darrell sent ya...I don't get any pay, but
maybe he'll take pity on you for having to put up with me...:)