Re: Web Log Statistics

by "Kim Mitchell" <kim(at)who-knows.com>

 Date:  Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:14:12 -0500
 To:  "Esther Carciente" <EstherS(at)jazo.org.il>,
<hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Before you make a decision, be sure to check out MediaHouse's  Statistics
Server Live stats.  The ISP for my oldest customer switched from webtrends
to this product and the improvement in flexibility of reports and charts as
well as choice of time period was amazing.

http://www.mediahouse.com/statisticsserver/

You can try their live demo on-line to check the general reporting
capabilities and formatting.

The company where I am currently contracted is purchasing this product based
on their evaluation after I mentioned its capabilities.

Best of luck,
Kim

   Kimberley Mitchell                           (732) 750-1941
   Member: HTML Writers Guild        kim(at)mighty-sites.com
   Mighty Sites Web Design               http://www.mighty-sites.com