Re: Ivan - Your Thoughts

by "John Murray" <jmnc(at)lis.net.au>

 Date:  Tue, 19 Sep 2000 21:21:14 +1000
 To:  "Kym Jones" <kjones(at)adam.com.au>
 Cc:  <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Yes, but legal constraints are a function of the regulations themselves and
both the propensity for authorities to prosecute and private individuals to
litigate.

I'm not totally up to speed on it but Australia has sought to tighten
censorship type law - is that right? Property rights have had no changes to
specifically deal with issues raised by the internet. Is that right?

It seems that you cop it on all sides in the US.

Still, I take your point. What's the weather like in Moscow. I could take to
Vodka :)

John