Re: Learn or Hire?

by "Malcolm Smart" <malcolm(at)smart-web.com>

 Date:  Tue, 25 Jan 2000 14:39:41 -0500
 To:  <hwg-business(at)mail.hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree with Ron that I would not normally charge my clients for 'learning'.
The only exception is if they are asking me to learn something that is only
of use to them, such as an obscure software package that I don't intend to
add to my arsenal. In that case, they pay.

Malcolm Smart
Smart Online Services
malcolm(at)smart-web.com