RE: Copyright notice

by "Cathy Favre" <cfavre(at)idon.com>

 Date:  Mon, 26 Jun 2000 10:01:39 -0700
 To:  "HWG List" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Lauri,

My experience has been that some of our clients have requested and paid to
own copyright. Usually, the site is a combination fo copyrighted information
(client) and design (vendor). If the site is something that you wish to
utilize as an example of your work, you might want to ask upfront if you can
be credited on the site and utilize it as a showcase. There are cases where
you or your client may not want to do this yet you still own copyright so
this will often appear in your agreement/contract with the client.

Hope this helps,
Cathy Favre

IDON EAST Corporation
cfavre(at)idoneast.com