Re[2]: Bad Experiences

by Nathan Lyle <nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com>

 Date:  Thu, 6 Jun 2002 23:48:34 -0400
 To:  "Craig Foot" <craig(at)matilda.net.au>
 Cc:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
> A very common thought I'm sure. This thread interests me greatly and
> am awaiting the replies with relish ;-)

So far, I've had one response that coincided (sp?) with my guess, that
it wouldn't be appropriate to put this type of info on my business
site. But, it seems (to another part of me) like I *should* do that,
as if it's done in a non-flame manner, it would be a service to my
clients. Most of us are quick to recommend services and companies, and
*that's* ok and professional... can the reverse be true as well?

~ The U.P. Web Maestro (Nathan Lyle)

  E-Mail: nathan(at)upwebmaestro.com
  Online: www.upwebmaestro.com
   Phone: (906)485-4806

"Everything that can be invented has been invented." - Charles H. Duell, Commissioner, U.S. Office of Patents, 1899.