Re: Starting Out

by 2Nerotik <2nerotik(at)nisa.net>

 Date:  Tue, 21 Mar 2000 10:08:49 -0800
 To:  "'hwg-business(at)hwg.org'" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
DOH sorry forgot to answer the second part of this:

To get a business license you need to go to City Hall,
fees are set by city council so it may vary city to city
town - town.

Here were I am right now the fees went from being based on
the square footage of your business with a minimum fee of $65
to a fee of $135 last year to a flat fee for everyone no matter
the size of your business of $165 which just stinks if you are
starting out. But great if your Costco.

At 09:39 AM 21/03/2000 -0500, Joe Keilholz wrote:
>Hello All,
>
>that he didn't. My question is: do I definitely need a business license and
>if so how do I go about getting one and is there a fee involved for this?

.oOo.