Re: Internet Law

by Doug Isenberg <disenberg(at)GigaLaw.com>

 Date:  Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:35:44 -0400
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:45 AM 9/20/00, you wrote:
>I'd like to get involved in this debate. A quick review of the situation
>since I kind of switched into it at a level beyond catching the latest
>Napster headline shows that it's still early in terms of the direction this
>stuff takes.
>
>Any good sites?

         Not surprisingly, I'd recommend GigaLaw.com
(http://www.GigaLaw.com): The site offers substantive information on every
topic related to the emerging area of "Internet law" -- copyrights,
trademarks, patents, privacy, domain name disputes, antitrust, employment
law, contracts, taxes, software licensing, web site agreements,
nondisclosure agreements and much more.  Plus, new content is continually
being added to the site.

         In addition to visiting GigaLaw.com, you may be interested in one
or more of the following e-mail services from the site:

         (1)     GigaLaw.com Daily News: A single, daily e-mail containing
summaries of important Internet legal news.  See
http://www.gigalaw.com/newsletters/dailynews.html

         (2)     GigaLaw.com Weekly Update: A single, weekly e-mail
containing updates on all new content added to the GigaLaw.com site.  See
http://www.gigalaw.com/newsletters/weeklyupdate.html

         (3)     GigaLaw.com Discussion List: An e-mail-based list (similar
to this one), in which lawyers and non-lawyers (mostly tech folks) discuss
technology law issues.  The list typically generates anywhere from a few to
20 e-mails per day.  (A digest version is available.)  See
http://www.gigalaw.com/discuss/index.html

Doug