Re: Contracts and ISP legals

by Doug Isenberg <disenberg(at)GigaLaw.com>

 Date:  Thu, 28 Dec 2000 21:56:00 -0500
 To:  hwg-business(at)hwg.org
  todo: View Thread, Original

>I'm looking for legal contracts online. Something around the price range
>of free that I can tailor. Or any good resources?

         As has been said a number of times on this list, there's plenty of
danger in relying on someone else's forms and avoiding the helpful and
educated guidance of an attorney.  A better approach, in my opinion, is to
educate yourself first about the relevant issues, then discuss them with an
attorney who can help you with your particular situation.  By educating
yourself, you can save time (and money) with an attorney and also get
better advice.  To learn about many of the issues that affect doing
business online, you may enjoy the numerous resources offered by
GigaLaw.com (http://www.GigaLaw.com).

Doug Isenberg, Esq.
Editor & Publisher, GigaLaw.com
FREE daily Internet law news!  Subscribe at
http://www.gigalaw.com/newsletters/dailynews.html