RE: Contract Negotiations -- When is it Enough?

by Brian Wurster <bwurster(at)vortexstudio.com>

 Date:  Mon, 02 Oct 2000 21:03:31 -0400
 To:  HWG-Business List <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree completely with Dennis's comments below.  Bail on this one, and
fast.  There are tons of other jobs to be had, and this one is going to end
up giving you an ulcer.  I had a client like this once, and once was
enough.  Ultimately I was stiffed on payment and had to resort to
collection services.  Kind of reminds me of this "Client from Hell"

http://www.builder.com/Business/Clients/ss06.html

- Brian