Re: model release form?

by Ivan Hoffman <ivan(at)ivanhoffman.com>

 Date:  Mon, 24 May 2004 07:06:38 -0800
 To:  <robert(at)biznetsys.com>,
"HWG-Business List" <hwg-business(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
At 05:36 AM 5/24/2004 -0400, Robert Clendaniel wrote:
>Haven't seen much activity here lately, which is a shame as I've
>always found it a valuable resource.
>
>Anyway, I am wondering if anyone can suggest a legal release for a
>person whose photographic image appears on a web site.  I am hoping
>for something simple that will legally protect my company.  I've
>found a couple of examples on the net but they didn't seem exactly
>what I sought.

Read "Rights to Use Photographs" http://www.ivanhoffman.com/photos.html and
"The Permission Form" http://www.ivanhoffman.com/permission.html on my site.

I do not express or imply any other comments about any other aspect of the
post to which this is a reply.

This reply and any articles referred to in this reply are not legal advice
and are not intended as legal advice.  This reply and any articles referred
to in this reply are intended to provide only general, non-specific legal
information. This reply and any articles referred to in this  reply do not
create any attorney client relationship and are not a solicitation.

IVAN HOFFMAN, B.A., J.D.
Attorney at Law
Lawyering With Integrity
Internet Law, Publishing Law, Copyrights, Trademarks, Web Design Law, Music
Law.  *A Winner of 8 Prestigious Web Site Awards.* http://www.ivanhoffman.com