RE: Site Critique Please

by "Nicholas Coday" <codayn(at)email.uah.edu>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Dec 1998 19:26:46 -0600
 To:  "Gary S Gustin" <ggustin1(at)tampabay.rr.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I agree about that hswinners.jpg image. Using Fireworks, I was able to get the image
from the staggering 302.79 kb, down to a somewhat reasonable 67k. I also noticed on
the Eagle Eye page and Elem-8th, that the nav buttons on the button do not have the "border=0".
Also, on the X-mas musical page, you used images for the cast and dancers list.
This could be done with tables and thus load much faster.
Nicholas Coday

Nicholas J. Coday	codayn(at)email.uah.edu
http://fly.hiwaay.net/~ccoday
"No more Presidents
And all the wars will end
One united world