critique personal site

by "Peter Cutler" <pcs(at)pobox.com>

 Date:  Mon, 1 Nov 1999 05:47:47 -0500
 To:  "hwg-critique" <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello members,

Personal site, NOT validated.

NOTE: on the 2 test sites, please ignore the index page, and just click the
link to Plink. Thanks.

#1.....
A just for fun experiment, not all links plugged in, what the heck, yada,
yada, yada, site.

A twist on the menuing system for my personal pages, using Netscape-type
toolbars as demonstrated at Netscape's javascript/dhtml crossbrowser
section.

http://www.delvalnet.com/pctest

One thing I don't like and haven't figgered out, is how to keep all toolbars
open all the time.
NS type menu only visible to version 4+ browsers.

#2.....
or this.....most of the links are done, certainly enuf to evaluate...

http://www.delvalnet.com/pctest1

current site...

http://www.delvalnet.com/pchome

All should be accessible by ANY browser.

Just looking for feedback on navigation.

Please let me know of glitches. Any civil comments more than welcome. :))

Thanks,

Peter