RE: Critique please (HealthStatus)

by "Greg White" <greg(at)thewhites.prohosting.com>

 Date:  Fri, 16 Oct 1998 12:19:00 -0500
 To:  <info(at)wheelaround.com>,
<wallen(at)pipeline.com>,
<laddasso(at)tigger.jvnc.net>
 Cc:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Nancy, Bob, Mary Ann:
   Well, I'm seriously embarrassed! I did not retest with Netscape after
making a couple of changes, and it bit me! After all these many years of
programming, you would think I would learn. Thank you for looking, the blink
is fixed, you should be able to get a fine looking report now.

Nancy I adjusted the number of cigarettes question to be more clear and
added eat where I dropped it.  There is a little blurb about the
verification on the registration page, but it isn't enough, I am open to
suggestions on this.  Down the road you will be able to come back and get a
comparitive report(how you are now versus the last time you took the report)
so I need to be able to verify a person is who they say.

I understand your issue on the witness violence question (I did not write
these questions), however the risk calculations and baseline information is
taken from this question set and modification at this point is bad.

Mary Ann, thanks for your input on the copyright, and Bob send me your
address and I'll send you some aspirin, again sorry about the blink.

The URL is http://www.healthstatus.com

thanks again
Greg White
mailto:gwhite(at)healthstatus.com