Re: Business site critique

by "Oliver Robillo" <adcom(at)gatesway.com>

 Date:  Fri, 26 Jun 1998 16:49:36 +0800
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
David,

I find that your site fails to be professional-looking, which I feel it
should be.  In some places it even looks casual.  Three things:  1) the
background -- let's say it doesn't set the proper mood.   2) the graphics
are too flat and too PowerPoint-ish ... and you started with black and
white, so you should have stuck with the motif.  3) the fonts' default sizes
are too big.

This looks to be a site that should be dynamic and database-driven.  It
probably is, but I don't feel that.  So much so that the Active Channel
feature sits there rather incongruously.

Oliver.