RE: Final Critique

by "Demitrius" <iam(at)demitrius.com>

 Date:  Wed, 6 Jan 1999 18:09:02 -0800
 To:  "Eric L. Hudson" <eric(at)hudnet.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Eric,

Site critiqued: http://www.hudnet.com/
Viewed with a P133, 48kbps, 640x480 @24bit, MSIE 4.0

I didn't have much time, sorry, so I only looked at the index page.

Clean layout. I like the hudnet.com logo. Just a suggestion, but what about
animating that logo with some electrons racing their way along the circuit
board every 5 seconds?

I like the mouseOver navigation. Simple and clean.

IMO, the presentation would greatly benefit from some images. Perhaps
several photos faded into each other as a background behind the "Hudson's
Network Solution" banner up top? IMO, there's too much of a monochromatic
look going on. I'd break up that with some graphics of some kind.

Minor point, but your <hr width="200"> should be at least as wide as your
navigation links. Also, if it were me, I'd drop that second HR after the
navigation.

That's all I had time for.

Best,
Demitrius >I<