RE: WIN Against Breast Cancer

by "Russell Glissmann" <rglissma(at)canicom.com>

 Date:  Tue, 8 Jun 1999 08:45:38 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hello Denise;
Using IE 4.01 Sp2, 17" 1024 x 768, All Kinds of Colors, Win NT 4.0, T1.
I like the overall look and feel.  Good job on having navigation at the top
and bottom.  One question: why is there different navigation on pages other
than home?  There are more links from the bottom navigation on the home
page, but I would still think it would look better for consistency sake to
have the same icons in use.
Other than the problems on the Pictures pages, I don't see anything
glaringly wrong or bad with the site.  I won't critique the content
(spelling, grammar), that would be fruitless on my part.

Russ