RE: Critique for Juliana Halvorson

by "Juliana Halvorson" <juliana(at)graphmaster.com>

 Date:  Fri, 29 Sep 2000 09:11:47 -0600
 To:  <hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Thanks all so much for the replies.  I do have a question though.  I have IE
5 and created the site in Frontpage.

Norma - I can't seem to not make the site work.  Do you have any more
information as to maybe why it does not work.  I have mouse over actions,
but I did notice they took a little longer to load.

Thanks again!
Juliana