Re: need critique please

by "janet lynne" <janet.lynne(at)worldnet.att.net>

 Date:  Fri, 3 Mar 2000 11:23:25 -0800
 To:  "Snow Ballard" <snowlei(at)yahoo.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
I looked at the page in 800x600.  IE5.0.

I like the look of the page.  The only problem I see right off is that the
text on the first page is crunched together and because of that, rather hard
to read.  That is, there's nothing about the text that really grabs or
focuses my attention.  It looks as though it in a graphic?  Can you justify
it and break it up a bit?  How about somehow highlighting the text around
the globe (?) as that seems to be the most important info for someone coming
to the page for the first time.  Add a bit of space at the top of the page?

Luck!
AnnieMation.com