RE: please critique

by "Demitrius" <iam(at)demitrius.com>

 Date:  Sun, 10 Jan 1999 17:26:05 -0800
 To:  <netimken(at)erols.com>,
<hwg-critique(at)hwg.org>
  todo: View Thread, Original
Hi Nelson,

Site critiqued: http://www.jncapital.com
Viewed with a P133, 640x480 @24bit, 48kbps, MSIE 4.01

Your title graphic masthead.jpg is 800 pixels wide and is causing the page
to scroll at 640x480 rez. I'd redo that graphic and crop off the additional
green color at the right and reduce the pixel size to 600. Fill the cell
with a background color instead if you need to.

Your table width is set to 608 pixels. Try 600 instead as this will
eliminate that nasty horizontal scroll bar for people with 640x480 rez.

For your text, I don't know that Heading 3 is a good choice. Try starting
out with a normal size Arial font and increase the font size a click or two
instead. Just click that "A" icon with the up arrow next to it in your
toolbar.

Try to stay consistent with your font sizes across all pages. It looks to me
like you have 2 or 3 different sizes going on. A consistent look is a
professional look.

That's all I had time for.

Best,
Demitrius >I<